Welcome to Hatton Law – based in Walderslade covering Chatham, Maidstone, Kent and surrounding areas
Hatton Law is a team of Family Law & Divorce Solicitors who provide bespoke legal help and advice on a range of issues affecting individuals and their families. We are specialised in the following fields:
- Divorce and family law legal advice: It can be troubling to deal with many issues resulting from a broken down marriage: business, property, children & finances. Our trained specialists will help you achieve the best resolution for you and your family.
- Financial settlement agreements: Whether you are separating from your spouse or you are in a redundancy situation, we offer personal legal advice and support to make sure the outcome you want to achieve.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: These types of arrangements have become more popular these last few years. It can be reassuring to know everything is already agreed in the unfortunate event of a divorce. Our family law practitioners can provide assistance and guidance in this process and ensure that all relevant details are taken into account.
Children custody legal advice: When a divorce occurs, it is important for both parties to come to an agreement regarding the children. Where are they going to live? How often will they be visiting the other parent? Our experts can advise on how to reach an agreement through various alternative options while keeping the emotional impact on the children as low as possible.
We help resolve serious issues and we aim to do that in a humane and kind manner. Some of the reason that makes us unique includes:
- Convenient, modern office with free parking.
- Individual, expert advice from a senior solicitor.
- Reasonable rates and fixed fees where appropriate.
- High levels of client satisfaction and referrals.
We cover the following areas: Chatham & Maidstone in Kent. Call us today on 01634 686822.