Settlement Agreements

Fixed Fees paid by your employer

Sadly many of us know someone who has been made redundant, or has been put into a redundancy consultation process.

When that happens your employer may give you what is called a Settlement Agreement to sign in return for an enhanced pay off.

There are lots of regulations dealing with how these agreements should operate. The process usually involves:-

  • Written confirmation from your employer that they will be responsible for your legal fees.
  • Meeting with us to go through the settlement agreement.
  • We report back and invoice your employer.

Most people are happy to sign and accept the payment. If however you believe you have a strong case and do not intend to accept the terms we can refer you to an employment law specialist to discuss that route with you.

Our local office with free parking and next day appointments often available all help make matters easier for you. Ring or email us for an appointment.